The results are in. My wash condition and latchin' session took me about 2 1/2 hours to complete. Of course in this time I was running after my 3 year old, cleaning up and talking to Snoopy. So approximate time it took to latch I'm not sure. I only have around 120 something locs on my head, my head is really small...lol so it never takes me long to do my hair. Oh and I was tagged....again...I know you folks reading this are thinking...hasn't she told us just about everything the last two times she was tagged ?!?!?
1. Link to the person that tagged you.....
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was tagged by BrownSuga
I will try my best to find 6 random people to tag.
Okay here it goes...again:
1. I am named after an African country
2. My daughter is named after an African tribe.
3. I have no tattoos and only my ears pierced.
4. I love dipping french fries in milkshakes.
5. My favorite number is 7
6. I am an only child however I do have half siblings
(Papa was a rolling stone)
I am going to tag : Bougie,
Everything but the kitchen sink,
Party of Five. These are all awesome bloggers and you should defintely check out their blogs.
I will also ,for the next week, be dabbling in more vegetarian dishes. I used to be one long before I had kids and sometimes think back on how if I'd had better knowledge and guidance I probably would've stayed one...ah well I'm off to make spinach and potato curry YUM !
P.S. All my vegan and vegatarian bloggers out there hit me up and send me some good recipes ! Bless.