I was tagged by Babydoll
The rules are, you must list 6 non important,quirky,crazy things about yourself.You must also show the link of the person who tagged you. And last but not least you must tag 3 other people....I think...but I'm only tagging two, because most blogs I've run across lately have cobwebs on them....
Here we go...
1. I must admit that I have a weakness for men with locs, I've been known to stare,it's a horrible, horrible flaw of mine that I'm working on. There is something majestic about a man with locs in his hair, I really don't know how to explain it. Snoopy knows this so it's no big secret,maybe I can convince him to get some...*fingers crossed*
2. I really enjoy helping people and am choosing to stay in my line of work because of that reason alone. I could easily obtain a job where I'd make 2x's the amount I'm making now, however I believe that helping a greater good will benefit me much more in the long run.
3. I realized this year that what we want is not always what we need, and vice versa. I have learned to trust my intution aka my spidey sense.When it starts to tingle thats my cue to get to steppin.
4. Keeping negative people around for the sake of having company isn't worth anyone's time. I'd rather be alone and be happy than to have associates always whining and crying about how they're a victim of today's society
5. I will to live to see a day when black people are just considered people. When we hear of breaking crime news, and instantly hope it's not a black person, a time when we'll realize as a people that we're ok as teachers, and homemakers just as much as a basketball player and a rapper. A time when the victim mentality will cease and the empowered mind will replace it. When we'll realize that our families being together is important. Other cultures get it why don't we ? I could go on and on but I'll just end it there.
6. Last but not least If I can reach at least one person a day and make them smile and show them that they have so much to be greatful for then I'm happy.I've been blessed to have people in my life that have shown me things to get me back on track so I'd like to return the favor to the world.
With all that being said I'm tagging:
My girl Thandi And