So here it ladies...
The rules state that you must
- Link the person/people that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share 6 non important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- While I was pregnant my husband told me that my stomach jiggled like Santa Claus' stomach.
- I used to be a size three(sickly), now I'm a nine. Thick and lovely
- I love to create things of art, paintings, jewelry, clothes, pillows just about anything.
- I named my daughter after the Ashanti people of Ghana, I have to remind her every now and then and explain why.
- It was supposed to rain on my wedding day, I mean really really bad, T-storms heavy winds, however my faith told me that our wedding would be just fine. Turned out to be over 80 degrees that day Sunny and clear. Worrying means you have little or no faith in God that he'll work out your situation no matter how bad you think it is.
- I believe that people will only go as far as they believe they can go. Everyone's viewpoint is different and it makes no sense to fight against what someone else believes. People will change when they believe they are ready for change. You cannot have a war on drugs, peace or anything else and expect it to have a positive effect.
Now with all that being said, I'm tagging the following people MUAHAHAHA *evil laughter*
Sheesh this was kinda hard I think I need a nap... I tried to tag people who have braidlocs and or are early in their loc stage. Hopefully I did this thing right...I was under so much pressure..lol
All in all keep in touch ladies :)