Monday, September 8, 2008

I cheated....

I was supposed to wait until the 16th of this month to latch...but...I did it on the 8th *smacking hand* Bad girl Tunisia, bad girl. Lol !!! I just really got tired of fooling with it and I had enough new growth to latch until the cows came home, So I latched away.



Also I got tagged by three people over the weekend :
http://divalareine.blogspot.com/
http://ofoslocs.blogspot.com/
http://yooforea.blogspot.com/


So here it ladies...



The rules state that you must


  1. Link the person/people that tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog
  3. Share 6 non important things/habits/quirks about yourself

  • While I was pregnant my husband told me that my stomach jiggled like Santa Claus' stomach.
  • I used to be a size three(sickly), now I'm a nine. Thick and lovely
  • I love to create things of art, paintings, jewelry, clothes, pillows just about anything.
  • I named my daughter after the Ashanti people of Ghana, I have to remind her every now and then and explain why.
  • It was supposed to rain on my wedding day, I mean really really bad, T-storms heavy winds, however my faith told me that our wedding would be just fine. Turned out to be over 80 degrees that day Sunny and clear. Worrying means you have little or no faith in God that he'll work out your situation no matter how bad you think it is.
  • I believe that people will only go as far as they believe they can go. Everyone's viewpoint is different and it makes no sense to fight against what someone else believes. People will change when they believe they are ready for change. You cannot have a war on drugs, peace or anything else and expect it to have a positive effect.

Now with all that being said, I'm tagging the following people MUAHAHAHA *evil laughter*

Sheesh this was kinda hard I think I need a nap... I tried to tag people who have braidlocs and or are early in their loc stage. Hopefully I did this thing right...I was under so much pressure..lol

All in all keep in touch ladies :)

1 comment:

CheLouissaint said...

Amen sister I have this posted on most of my online profiles, may need to put it up on my blog but it says:

Doubts about a lot of things. Confusion will come. I know that confusion is NOT of GOD. So I will not get discouraged nor upset. These things will happen. However its when these things happen that I have to seek GOD.

I've had it up for about 3 years now, the situation that made me write it I can't even recall because it was such a small bleep in the time line of my life but it still helps me to think don't worry, don't doubt, have faith, stand still.

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I answered your question there in detail but really I don't use anything, but water, ACV, and SL shampoo every two months. In the beginning I would spritz w/ water to make them behave but now I just let them do their own thing, :)