Sunday, August 24, 2008

So why now....

My Decision to blog has been a laborious one. At first I really didn't see the necessity, then after hours upon hours and days upon days of reading others blogs and getting valuable information that would eventually alter my life forever I decided....why not.

This blog will contain information on transformations on many things, being Black, a woman, having a family, having natural hair, living in Philadelphia just to name a few. After making so many decisions in my life, some good and some bad I've decided to take everything that God has given me and make more out of it.


So lets talk about NappiNish...
I'm 26 years old married with two kids a boy and a girl. I live in the beautiful city of Philadelphia and I currently work for a pretty well known nonprofit organization that is helping people in need receive more food. I believe that what you put out into the universe you will definitely receive back and for over two months now I've made some life changing decisions and do not regret any of them. One major decision was to get braid locks *YEAAAAAHHHHH*

2 comments:

SLNYK said...

I like it, you have always chose good hairstyles that fit you. You know I have brillo pad hair, but I have gone natural in a way, I no longer get perms, just pressed. I'm still in the transition stage, but it's turning out pretty nice, no more breakage or doing what it wants, it's what I want now and it's growing! Now, I should have done this a long time ago. I know how you feel, hassle-free hair.

NappiNish said...

LOL there is nothing wrong with brillo pad hair....don't fight against your hair just go with the flow.