Has it been a couple weeks since I've blogged...ooh must be a case of the holiday heebee geebees! Okay it has been extrememly busy, a loved one in the hospital, Christmas, New Years, party throwing,business functions, lots of get-togethers and the list goes on and on. Is this what it's all about? There's something about the holiday season, even for people that don't celebrate, that makes people act different. What is it? Anyway I've been tagged...again. Seriously by now yall are probably like c'mon sis...more random facts about yourself...lol. Anyways here are the rules.
1.Link to the person that tagged you..... I was tagged byNiki
2.Post the rules on your blog
3.Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
3.Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
4.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Now for the foolishness...
1. I'm going to be a millionaire one day, not because I want to buy fancy stuff, because I want to help a lot of people and need the funds to do so.
2. I love painting. So much that my husband refuses to paint when it's time to paint a room in the house. Honestly I feel like it relaxes me. Maybe it's the fumes...lol
3. I love ethnic food. Please don't eat at my house if you don't like seasonings..especially garlic.
4. I like reading self improvement books. If you don't like where you're at right now it's because of decisions you've made in the past. Why not educate yourself on how to get your most potential.
5.I multi-task too much. Sometimes it prevents me from getting stuff accomplished.
6. I can't wait to see how my kids will be as adults. They're pretty awesome now just imagine how they'll be in 20 years.
I have noticed more changes in my hair. It's been 4 months and I didn't even realize it! I think it's grown a bit as well. Most of the ends are sealed. I've continued with my same routine of weekly washes on Mondays and daily water moisturizers. I have not used any products....at all. Just water. I'm sticking to it unless I find some other miracle solution that makes my hair grow down to my butt in 3 days.
That's all for now.
Happy 09 People!